Monday 21 April 2014

new hit tv series


On a bright sunny day, my friend, who is also a turkish drama addict, asked me, "Are you watching the new series Medcezir?"

I said no, because I had my reasons.


The scenariasts were the exact same people who wrote Kuzey Guney, a show I wasted my whole year on, hoping every week it will get better. Ece is known for writing brilliant scenarios for every first season, but then when you watch the second season... KABOOM IN YOUR FACE! The plot loses its grip and they begin to put silly things to stretch until 40 episodes. So no thanks, I don't need to be disappointed again.

But my friend droned on and on, how its a great story and Baris Falay is in the show, thats when she got my attention.

My love for Baris was since Ezel, he was brilliant as Ali and I watched all the dramas he appeared in. Cagatay is also in the show. Although I didn't like him very much in "Adini Feriha Koydum" so I decided to give Ece one last chance.

And boy, am I enjoying it.

The cinegraphy, the acting, clothing, storyline... wow.

Love. Love. Love.

I don't want to spoil anything for the viewers but give it a try, but you can be assured if there is a second season, and its not good, I'm not going to keep watching it hoping it would get better, but right now, grab your popcorn and enjoy the show. <3



1 comments:

  1. already seen THE O.C. which was good. turkish medcesir is nowhere close to it. its not original story like kuzey guney

    ReplyDelete